Dishonest Clown Fish USA.com
Update added by user Sep 26, 2013
Honestly, I don't think the seller is going to make it right!July 14, 2013 is when I sent him the money for the purchase.
Over 2 months, an we are coming soon into the month of October. Owener Rudy, has not contact me with any updates. From my investigation this is not the first time he pull a scam on a buyer selling designer fish.
There are numerous posts on these forums, you can even google Rudy Vasquez fraud.I will not stop in posting on these forums, because he messed with the wrong person.
Original review posted by user Aug 26, 2013
Dishonest Seller Clown Fish USA.com owner Rudy Vasquez
Back in the early part of July I had posted on several forums looking for adult clownfish. Rudy contact me telling me he had several adult clownfish. He stated that he had 2 females adult clownfish that he was considering to sell.
One was a F1 Picasso from Doni's and the other was a Bali AquaRich Black Picasso...we agree on a package deal for $1100.00 this was to include two male juvenile "Super Picasso" so that I can hopefully pair them to each of the female.
Rudy, was paid in full via Paypal by July 14th, 2013 The clowns were shipped on Tuesday, July 16th for Wednesday delivery. Rudy, had a couple of days before shipping to call, e-mail or text to tell me that he only had 1 Super Picasso! Which he had failed to disclosed that information after he recieved my payment. When the package arrived, and I open the package content contained the following:
1 F1 Picasso Female Adult
1 Bali AquaRich Black Picasso
1 Super Picasso juvenile
Instead of shipping me 2 Super Picasso, he shipped me a tiny regular Picasso and a Midnight Turbo, alias "Midnight Snow" he called on YouTube. Claims it was a bonus! Clearly he shipped the Midnight..XXX in hopes I would not complaint about him not shipping 2 Super Picasso. It's been more than a month, and he has not made any attempts to contact me, to resolve this issue. I had filed a claim with Paypal, and the case was closed because they don't protect live stock.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Clown Fish
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "This past summer I hired a concrete installer to pour a new driveway at my house. It turned out great and I was very happy with the contractor. ..."
- "On May 19, 2014 my belongings were moved by my local Two Men and a Truck. As a senior, I hired them because of their claims like "movers who..."
- "Our home has been two years in the planning and building. Over a year ago I went to Rock Tops in Saline, MI and met with David Gough. Our architect..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "Well this huddle house in my town keeps changing owners over and over each one loosing more and more business it is awful!! We wait FOREVER EVERYTIME we go! They..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."